YOUR SOLUTION TO SUCCESS
Here are some questions of Self Examination...
- Are your employees abusing the internet and other resources in your business?
- Are you aware of your rights and responsibilities under Ohio's Public Collective Bargaining Law and the NLRA?
- Are you prepared to negotiate at the table?
- Do you have a written Policies and Procedures Manual or an Employee Handbook?
- Do you have postings on Federal Laws and Regulations in a spot where your employees can view them?
- Do you have a Board Policy Manual for Board Members to consult?
- Does Your Organization have an Affirmative Action Plan or an Equal Opportunity Plan/Procedure to follow?
- Do you have an employee participatory grievance procedure?
- Is your organization in compliance with Employment Discrimination Laws - Civil Rights Act, Pregnancy Discrimination Act, Title Vll, Drug-Free Workplace Act, Americans with Disabilitie Act, Family and Medical Leave Act, Health Insurance Portability Act?
- Are you complying with the Public Employment Rish Reduction Act for Ohio Public Employers or the OSHA Act for Private Employers?
- Do you have a Hazard Communications Program?
- A Bloodborne Pathogens Plan?
- Have you conducted safety and health training for your supervisors and employees?
- Are you maintaining your OSHA 200 log and other related forms?
If you have answered "NO" to any of these questions, or would like additional information regarding how CROSS MANAGEMENT CONSULTING SERVICES, INC. can benefit your Public or Private Entity, please Contact Us!
© 2012 CROSS MANAGEMENT CONSULTING SERVICES, INC. DISCLAIMER